North-Ex Public School, Senior Secondary Affiliated to CBSE (Sector 38, Rohini, Delhi)
|Date||Day||Class Pre-School||Class Pre-Primary||Class I|
|Class II||Class III||Class IV||Class V|
- School timing on examination days for classes Ist to Vth will be from 8:00 am to 2:00 pm and for Pre-School and Pre-Primary 8:00 am to 12:40 pm
- No early leave/ half day will be allowed.
- Non- examination days will be preparatory leave for the students.
- Students absent on day of exam shall be marked absent and second chance will not be given in any case.
- Revision classes for next exam will be conducted after exam.
Other Important Points:
- Admission open for session
- Admission to classes Pre-school (3+) & Pre-primary (4+) is open. Few seats are also available in higher classes [science (medical/non-medical), commerce, humanities/arts]. It may be noted that school will remain open on all working days for admission, payment of fees and other administrative work during holidays for students.
- Clearance of dues
- In case you have not paid due fees of your ward till date, please deposit the same immediately, in any case before commencement of final term examination & take clearance from the school reception.
- New session highlights
- C. (AIR-CONDITIONED) PRE-SCHOOL AND PRE-PRIMARY CLASSES. NO EXTRA CHARGES FOR A.C. (AIR-CONDITION) FACILITY.
- Dynamic and colorful classes for Pre-school to V
- SCHOLARSHIP OF RS. 11,000/- (RUPEES ELEVEN THOUSAND)
- All students will be awarded scholarship of Rs. 11,000/- (rupees eleven thousand) who secure A1 or A2 grade in aggregate with A grade in discipline in both half yearly and final exams of classes VIII TO XII.
Best wishes for your success in examination.
North-Ex Public School